Thursday, May 10, 2012

Revenant Concepts: "Levi" / Psycho / Darkside Vampires





...and we're back again with more concepts from the "Revenant", this time with the oh so likeable Levi... I mean Psycho, as my writer likes to call him and refuses till this day to properly name, therefor I dubbed him Levi. It's fitting somehow, anyways, he happens to be a Vampire, but not quite what you'd expect, I won't go into to much, don't want to spoil the fun. Let's just say he doesn't sparkle, that should do wonders right there, they do however shed their skin, as their "true" anatomy takes shape. Truly bringing the Creepi and OMG !!! factor back to Vamps. I like to think of them as something akin to if Ridley Scott and Clive Barker had a  love spawn. Enjoy and please, don't forget to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment